For the Public

Need information on a specific issue? Click on the appropriate item from the list below

How to Make a Freedom of Information Request:

How To Appeal:

If you have made a request and not satisfied with the response
from the public authority or they have failed to respond to your request you do
have the right to appeal. An aggrieved person can, within 21 days of receiving
notice of refusal, complain in writing to the Ombudsman. 
If you are still not satisfied with the ruling of the Ombudsman, you may apply
for judicial review of a public authority under this Act. Section 38A